About our frames.
There are three points that makes our mounting frames for solar panels unique and competitive.
Our frames are competitive by three factors. The material itself, our original manufacturing method, and quality.
1. Stainless steel was thought unsuitable for solar mounting frames for its expensiveness and it's weight. The NSSC2120 is a new, original grade stainless steel from NSSC. This material is almost twice as tough, meaning it enables us to use thinner material. This allows us to make affordable and light mounting frames, made with stainless steel. Also, as any metal would rust in time and environment, our material has better results than type 304 stainless steel.
2. As any fabricator, we also strive to use our material efficiently. As the yield rate, which is the percentage of products compared to the material used, is closely related to the price, we came up with an original method to make this yield rate very high, nearly 100%.
3. We have confidence in our products’ quality, but what we are more confident, is that we can offer quality, low price, and fast delivery time all together. This is not something you can expect from other companies providing low price products with low quality.
Let us explain further more.
1. Our mounting frames are made of special grade stainless steel, NSSC2120 from NSSC.
This material is about twice as strong as type 304, meaning you only need half the material to build your power plants. This material enables our frames to be thinner than other frames, while maintaining the strength required to keep your plants working. For example, you may have used a galvanized steel frames consisted of thick and heavy parts. We do not have to use such heavy materials. You and your assemblers do not have to carry such heavy materials. Light weighted parts offer you short assembly time, low labor cost, and reduce your transportation costs.
2. Our original manufacturing method allows our frames to be inexpensive.
The material, NSSC2120 is a very unique and outstanding material with fabulous mechanical characteristics, but it requires skills to fabricate this into frames. This material requires highly skilled techniques to fabricate, as well as a machine suited to bend this material. This material is open to anybody, but fabrications of this material are limited to few companies for its difficulties. We, Comax Inc., can punch holes inexpensively with our own original patent pending technique, and cut them into the size you wish, which our yield rate is near 100%, and bend them as long as 6,000mm!
3. Japanese quality is something we can proudly present.
We have our own professional quality management team dedicated to satisfy your requirements.
Usually, Japanese quality does not come with low price nor fast delivery.
We have confidence in our products’ quality along with our low price and fast delivery time. We are very faithful to our customers. This is proven by 1,200 customers in Japan letting us serve them continuously.